Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The rainbow at Baga
It’s nearly 0.5-0.6 Km walk from the parking zone to my office in plant area. It’s an often over-looked benefit of working in a hazardous ...
-
It has been again very long.As a usual trait of procrastination, filled with gluttonous matter to write about, let me quickly post some of ...
-
Living on oneself's terms and conditions in life is human's nature where he denies or his heart rejects to accept a change that mi...
-
I met 'friends' when I was at the end of my second year of graduation before my results came out.I was pretentiously bit tensed for...




koi is parri ko iske bojh se bacchao..!!!
ReplyDeletethe second one is well simply 'raunchy' :D
ReplyDeletenice name chosen for the last painting in the series .. does stand out !
RAUNCHYNESS IN THE REMARK SHOULD BE VEILED BY A CONTEMPORARY VISION OF ART......
ReplyDelete