Thursday, August 5, 2010

My days…………


 

I close my eyes to look at the years,

Where childhood stays in happy gears.

Hopping in the woods and lying on the ground,

Talking to bird lings and learning their sounds.

Playing new games and making own rules,

Driving my boat across the pool.

Swinging in the air and dancing on the tune,

Climbing on the trees and crying for the moon.

Pampering the dolls and sitting on the throne,

gossiping alone with a meaningless tone.

Riding the cycle like a king on the road

Feeling proud of every thing in my bode.
…………………………………………………………

Bickering with friends and making them cry,

Bringing back the smiles and winning the sky.

Looking at the stars and dancing in the rain,

Flying with the kites and whistling with the train.

Pleading the cuckoo for one more stay,

Carpe-diem.Yes I seized my day.

Beyond the sky and beneath the field,

Gazing at the trivial and building a shield.

Steeping the ice creams and licking of hand,

Shouting at the waves and saving the sand.

Giggling with pals and sleeping with dreams,

Bluffing the bigs and fictioning screams.
……………………………………………………………….

The time has gone but the child remains

In the corner of the heart, in the memory lanes.

Where he stays like a shining star,

To remind us- who, why and what we are.

The star is smiling and so am I,

I close my eyes to get back my sky.

Sky full of rainbows and glare of the sun

With rays of hope and clouds of fun.

Each day brings up a brand new story

But the same old zeal, same old glory.
……………………………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment

The rainbow at Baga

It’s nearly 0.5-0.6 Km walk from the parking zone to my office in plant area. It’s an often over-looked benefit of working in a hazardous ...