Monday, February 28, 2011

falling leaf............




like a falling leaf in autumn
and a bleak buried pearl in bottom
my wish to touch you for the last time
goes in the search of tunes lost in the clime.

like a speaking sun to the cloud
and a misty rain to the ground
my wish to hold you forever
makes me breathless in there.

like a stoic moon in a rippled lake
and a high tide cringing for just one take
my wish to long for you entire
turns my ode to love into a script of desire.

like a dance of romance and dance of glory
like the happy endings of every story
my wish to die for you in real
helps me bring the heaven near.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The rainbow at Baga

It’s nearly 0.5-0.6 Km walk from the parking zone to my office in plant area. It’s an often over-looked benefit of working in a hazardous ...