Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Roller- coaster- ride


Under the folds of blanket when I lie down
with the curve of my belly and arms as chords.
To share my day while I sleep
and think of the events,evens and odds.

With a deep sigh and a big smile
for his stare and helpful solace.
The moment which was turning blue
held the time and seized its pace.

I turned my side towards the left
to see the attire of the fop.
It was a nylon quite outmoded
but red satin which looked like a prop.

Piles of files when smiled at me
I dragged my doze to wrap me over.
To live this night full of dreams
and let my dreams to swim and hover.

In the morning to design my day
I smile at my dream and look outside.
The sun where winks to wish good luck
for one more roller coaster ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The rainbow at Baga

It’s nearly 0.5-0.6 Km walk from the parking zone to my office in plant area. It’s an often over-looked benefit of working in a hazardous ...