Sunday, May 20, 2012

A picture to see..to be in..

A bright sunny day where wind is fresh,
Sea waves carry the breeze, so clear.
The lighthouse stands still in pride,
To look for the pirates if any near.


My window opens up to let in
The blushes of the morn knocking
The bird woke up, made up her nest
I am all ready to hear her talking.

Sand is cold with the dew and tide
My feet could walk through miles
Along the beach that makes me smile
like the serene, blue, happy shore lines.

I put up my blue balls at the azure
which seems today bit glee.
With hovering clouds like balls of wool
and as broad & blue as sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The rainbow at Baga

It’s nearly 0.5-0.6 Km walk from the parking zone to my office in plant area. It’s an often over-looked benefit of working in a hazardous ...