Monday, February 7, 2011

we are here.....right here

Far along the brink of horizon
I found an island,green and rich
Searching for the dwells ,had I move on
To see the world I want to clinch.

 Far above the bed of clouds
I found an azure,clean and frost
Looking for the souls had I move on
To lure the self with what I lost.

Far beneath the skin of earth
I f got one space,warm and dark
calling the names had I move on,
to be a part of cryptic arc.

Far far inside thy self
I got one door,open and trite
with the retroes had I move on
to get inside and find the might.


All were there,with hands and toe
talking they,words not clear though
they looked the same with a distinct limn
happy was I or was old man of the sea


I cried but they laughed aloud
since they were free and I was like shroud
a shroud of life that needs a cover
a shroud of death that makes alover.


They came closer and held me tight
I closed my eyes and stood upright
when curtains lifted they were gone
I felt blessed,rich and bonzer strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The rainbow at Baga

It’s nearly 0.5-0.6 Km walk from the parking zone to my office in plant area. It’s an often over-looked benefit of working in a hazardous ...